Pages

Saturday 4 April 2009

Flower power


As the title suggests, with every project I post (this happens to have flowers on it) it makes me feel so happy and brings with it strength and so confirms the fact that I was born to stamp. Anyhoo loony lady (me) alert over LOL, this card was inspired by this clever lady. The card along with a few others were sent to another very talented lady Kate who is so generously organising cards for the Marie Curie Appeal.



All products are Stampin Up except for PTI buttons.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Really lovely card. I do like the colour choices.

Need More Time to Craft said...

ohh Emma, I really love this card.
Carole X

Hayley said...

Stunning card Emma
x

Kate Lewis said...

Well you already know how much i LOVE this card Emma, it's fabulous! thank you so much for sending the cards! Kate xx