Pages

Friday 24 April 2009

Brace yourself it's my first template

I had a couple of lovely ladies ask me for the template for my note books here and here. I tried to post it directly on my blog but it just looked all weird when I tried to cut and paste it from a word document. So late last night I posted on ILWS (in love with stamping forum) for some help and the wonderful, brilliant and fabulous Joanne came to the tecky rescue (once again). I could have played it all cool and said oh this is just something I knocked when I had a few minutes spare in between my circuit training and yoga class (HAH ! - If any of my friends are reading they would die of laughter as I hate exercise or I should say exercise hates me lol) but I won't I owe it all to the lovely Joanne, who kinda made it all straight and normal looking, please have a go and tell me if it works. Leave a comment if you have any queries and I will post a reply on that comment page.



Another cutesy card for my beautiful Niece - I do love those little chickens.

Thanks for popping by - see you tomorrow xxx
Stamp: Alota from Crafts U love, Stampin Up: real red & bashful blue card stock. Real red grosgrain ribbon & linen thread. Summer picnic designer series paper and coloured with my stampin write markers onto water colour paper. Misc: gingham ribbon & heart charm from stash.p>

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Wow, Emma what a fabby fabby card! And thank you so much for that template, will be trying this soon! Good old Jo, she's a star isn't she?! Have a great weekend hun, Kate xx

Alex said...

Thanks for the template Emma. Hope to have a go one day :)

Thanks for sharing.

Alex x